Packing up my bag, saying good bye to friends, and tackling bronchitis. Am I really leaving for Africa in three days? Three more nights in my comfortable bed and three more American breakfasts to go. I'm living up all the comforts of home while I can...air conditioning, SVUs, and Diet Cokes are a thing of the past. So is boot camp but I am thankful for that. Thank you for all your love and support. I'm overwhelmed and grateful for all the love and encouragement sent my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
harriet!!! yay!! i'm so excited that you will have a blog! i'm sure that your posts are going to be hilarious and encouraging at the same time! you are going to be amazing over there! the Lord is going to use you in so many ways! i wish i could be there in person to say goodbye!!
i love you so much sweet harriet!
oh and i love people probably think you meant to say suvs, but you really meant svus! what would we do without them!!
Hallie... I am so excited for your adventures! U are gonna do such great things there..the kids are going to adore you-how can they not?!! Looking forward to all your stories!! Just think how good a DC is gonna be when you get back! The US is over-rated anyway!! Enjoy!! Love you girl! McKinley
go hal bug! i love you! can't wait to hear about everything ~ your blog looks fab already
Hi Hallie,
I know you are so excited!! What a wonderful experience. Mary Beth has my UK mobile number, so if you get a chance, give me a call Saturday morning after you land.
Have a safe, safe trip and I know you will better many lives as you always have.
Lots of love,
Wendy and Billy
i really hope my face isn't that large?:)
Post a Comment