Rachel and Hallie

This is one of the sweetest girls EVER! Her name is Rachel and she is 2 years old.
She is from Burundi, Africa and I LOVE her!!! The first week none of us could get
her to smile at all. Now, she is a vibrant, loving, joyful little girl. She also loves to sunggle in your lap, which is so sweet.

This is sweet, baby David! He is the smiliest baby with chubby cheeks and SO playful!
I adore looking at him, saying his name and then watching that smile appear so BIG!!
He crawls really funny too with one leg dragging behind him. We love him!

I have to be honest and say that this boy is my favorite!!! I know your not suppose to have favorites, but I just can't lie anymore!! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE this boy named Joshua!!
He is 2 years old and the cutest thing EVER! He yells my name at the
top of his lungs when he sees me and my heart feels like it will explode with joy!!!
He loves hugs, people, looking at you in the eyes, running laps around the kitchen area, playing with balloons, giggling, and jumping while holding your hands. He also will be a football player, I'm convinced, so that when I bring him home to America my dad can sign him up to play football for the bulldawgs!! SWEET!!!

This is one of our sweet nanny's Neema with all just a few of the kiddos. From left to right is Ben(we call him Benny), Simon, Salimu, Corey, and Joshua. The big boys are Simon, Ben, and Corey at Cradle of Love. They kind of run the place:) Corey, in the grey pajama outfit, is one of the kindest boys I've ever met. He is so nice to all the babies, such a charmer, and has stolen all of the volunteers hearts. Ben, who is leaning on Neema's knee is just a beautiful kid. He is so silly, playful, yet doesn't listen sometimes. Salimu is in the blue and is such a sweetie. He loves to sing the ABC's with Heath, point to monkey's, and be tickled on his tummy.

This is Christy, Me, and Heath with some of the babies
from Cradle of Love. Simon is in Christy's lap and he is one of the
big boys at Cradle of Love. He is silly, playful, clumsy, and rebellious at times.
I'm holding Rachel, who I ADORE! She was SO quiet and reserved...
we couldn't even get her to smile at all the first week and now she is
so happy, full of life, and a joy to be with. Heath is holding Neema, her favorite, and she
is just PRECIOUS! She is so loving, affectionate, smart, flirty, and can be sneaky at times.
5 comments:
ummmm....you have to know i'm freaking out looking at these pictures!! will you please bring some of them home with you?? harriet...they are precious! love you!!
HAL!!! Those Pictures are amazing and it looks like yall are making a HUGE impact on these precious children!!! I love yall so much and have you in my prayers!!!
Liz Dick
that baby on the ball is the most adorable thing i have ever seen. i love that he yells your name when he sees you! it's NO SURPRISE what a big impact you are obviously already having on these babies. youre amazing, and i miss you so much! love you!
BUTT! so is Joshua going to be our child?! should i check out school and try to get him enrolled for Fall 09? just let me know:) you are so cute and i know you are changing those children's lives by providing love to them. I miss you and love you so much!
Ahhhh - I want you to bring one back for me! I know you are loving them so well, Hal! Hug them for me. :)
Post a Comment